Sunday, February 15, 2009

Picture Perfect Moment!

I realize that it is a bad mothering technique to chuckle at the plight of your children, but sometimes I just can't help it!

Yesterday afternoon we were at Aunt Kim's House helping her with a painting/wallpaper border project (which looks great by the way)! Easton and Mollie were upstairs playing the Wii with Zac and Garrett. Sylvia, who is now a pro going UP the stairs, was having a dandy time playing peek-a-boo with Mom through the rails at the top of the balcony (I guess thats what you would call it)! Everyone was happy....until that is Sylvia's head somehow got stuck between the rails!

It wasn't stuck for very long. She had pulled it out before I could even reach her. But seriously she was screaming like a banshee! If it hadn't been so traumatic for her, I would have loved to have a taken a picture of it! Where is the camera when you need it! Aunt Kim told me that I could not recreate the situation even for memory sake! She ruins all the fun!

6 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

You should have her recreate this scene and get a picture! I would have loved to see that! :)

Melissa P said...

Every kid has to get their head stuck at least once don't they. Poor kid.

Ann said...

Classic story! As bad as I feel for Sylvia, it would have been funny to hve a picture.

Heaps Crew said...

Hopefully your kids will all inherit your great sense of humor! Cute story.

Unknown said...

Oh that is sad and funny! I can't believe how big your kids are now. You need to update! :) Hope all is well!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

That is awesome. You should totally do a reinactment for some pics.