Cute little fairies and Shrek! I had imagined Easton when I knew that what he was going to be...that was not it! He looks so cute! I didn't think the green would be that dark for some reason. You can hardly tell it is even him. Also, Sylvia looks like she is getting so big. I can't believe it. Daniel even said it before I had a chance. She looks like a such a little girl! :) PS Love the video of Easton getting caught! How he just unwrapping and unwrapping looking for his "real" presents! :)
1 comment:
Cute little fairies and Shrek! I had imagined Easton when I knew that what he was going to be...that was not it! He looks so cute! I didn't think the green would be that dark for some reason. You can hardly tell it is even him. Also, Sylvia looks like she is getting so big. I can't believe it. Daniel even said it before I had a chance. She looks like a such a little girl! :)
PS Love the video of Easton getting caught! How he just unwrapping and unwrapping looking for his "real" presents! :)
Post a Comment