the coolest thing happening in the life of Easton is losing teeth! And what's even cooler than that is that his friend Simon is losing the exact same teeth as Easton! Amazing! What is not so cool...Easton is still (as Cody would say) accident prone!
On our way to the bus, Easton slipped and fell on the ice! Bummer Dude! Nothing says good morning like a little road rash!
The other day, Dave took the kids sledding at Pioneer Park. While they were there, Easton decided to go down the "big" hill that curves around and runs smack into a huge pine tree. As Eastons luck would have it, thats exactly what he did - around the curve and smack into the pine tree! Bummer Dude!
We keep hoping that perhaps one day his luck will change! If not, well I guess he will be one tough little cookie!
Mollie Ann...
has now added yellow into her repertoire of favorite colors! She loves her sister, and always wants to be helping her! She has just recently learned that Sylvia is not "soft" with her toys, so when they play together - Sylvia has now been demoted to the "not so pretty" toys! Mollie is always up for trying new things and having a good time, but she does NOT like to be COLD!
is now 10 1/2 months! We just had her 9 month check up - don't judge me, it was only 1 month late! She now weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz. I also learned that she is a "social eater!" Seriously thats what the Dr. called her! It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, when she last ate, or what she is doing....If someone is eating, so is Sylvia! Her favorite room in the house is honestly the kitchen! I was afraid that perhaps we were teaching her some bad habits, the Dr. said not to worry, so thats what we are doing - enjoying eating!



6 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids. Poor Easton. That is some bad luck.
Fun Family!! I think your kids have the most adorable faces, I just sat and watched them at the Christmas Party and couldn't get over how doll like they are, expecially Molly!! Anyway, good job on that.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Sylvia is! She's grown so much since we've seen her!
Well, well, well...looks like all is as it should be at the Horsely residence!! OH, and Kim, by the way, I have TWO kids and it will remain that way. Catch my drift? :)
Cute kids! I'm so glad you're hanging in there... You should come up to Orem with Dave on Saturday while they study... We could hang out.. Have a great day.
I enjoyed the little updates on the kiddos, Kim. How about you? How are things going? Little Sylvia is darling. I don't even recognize her, she has grown SO much!
Post a Comment