Friday, August 22, 2008

Cox Family Reunion - "The Big House"

August 7-8, 2008
Welcome to "The Big House"
And what exactly is the big house....I'm not sure. I think it is actually called the four star something or other, but the kids affectionately refer to it as the " big house" so thats what it is! And what exactly is there to do there....

#1 - Play "Hide and Go Seek", and yes the big people played too!


#2 Pet the Horses









#3 Ride on the Paddle Boats

#4 Participate in the "I'm sooo glad I'm not
the one who's pregnant anymore" picture



#5 Play Horseshoes













#6 Play in the Sand









#7 Go Fishing












#8 See who is more flexible - Sylvia or Chloe!
Chloe - most definately!!!


#9 Play Checkers

#10 Hang out with cousins!

#11 Eat, Eat, and Eat!!!



Wait no more Eating!

#12 Play Rock Band!



#13 Eat Chris and Emily's Snowcones

#14 "Swim" in the monster jetted tub!

#15 Hang with with our Favortie "Auntie Em"!


Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for a fun Reunion at the "Big House"!

But....who needs a nap!

1 comment:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Looks like fun!! I want to just chill in a Big House for a while.