Lucky for Easton (and the dentist) they had a TV on the ceiling! Once it was turned on and the earphones plugged in, they could have done anything to that boy! He was in his own little world! And it was a good thing too! He has a cavaity on all 4 sides (and 2 old filings have come out and need to be replaced)! Wow - I guess Mom will take over on the teeth brushing duties!!!
After the dentist gave Easton his "sleepy juice" shot, they went to work on one of the cavaties! They drilled all of the "dirt" out, and cleaned it up! Then to my surprise, and Easton's delight, they let him pick the color he wanted it filled with! Green!! Who would have guessed!
The only problem I can see with this tactic.....Easton now wants all of his teeth green! No problem, I'm sure the dentist would love for me to buy him a new car! Ouch!



3 comments:
Hi Guys, It's sooooo good to read your blog. I just found it from Ryan and Sam's. You guys look so good. This is such a great way to keep in touch. Come visit us too. www.proulx-x-4.blogspot.com
Jeri
He is so brave - I still hate the dentist!
Post a Comment