Tuesday, August 12, 2008

International Days

Hurray for International Days!

Lots of fun things to do for the kids!! (and of course our favorite part is "free" kids day! Easton enjoyed trying out his skills on the rock wall. Too bad our legs aren't just a little longer. One of Mollie's favorite activities was the face painting! And she was beautiful!



This year we also tried something new! All of the Horsley cousins were in town, so the night before, we (Aunt Kim, not me the other Aunt Kim) decided that they should all be in the Kids day parade! So she being the excellent embroiderer that she is, made them all matching shirts with an "H"! They were riding in style! Aunt Becky, Kaibree, and I were in charge of decorating! Everyone had a good time - except for James, he saw his Dad and wanted off!!! Can't beat the good times at Kids Day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Kim! I found you through Gary Myers' blog. Jenn had your address on there. Anyway, yup! 2 kids. Cooper was 3 in April and Pace was born on November 26 so he is almost 9 months. Still working - NOT for K & C. I work for MV Property Management here in Logan (we live in Logan) where I help manage 3 different apartment complexes as well as the building we are in. Within our office we do the books for about 20 companies, so I'm in the middle of that too. I work til 3 everyday except for Wednesdays I work til 5. Austin is finishing this semester and we are in the process of applying to grad schools. That is quite the process! We are looking at schools in Washington and Oregon but will go wherever he gets in - we're not picky, we just want to get done! What about you? How are you all? I can't believe your kids are so big! AND I can't believe you have 3! I knew about Easton and Mollie, but Sylvia was a surprise. How is it all going? Go ahead, tell all!