Sunday, September 14, 2008



The Newest Family Photo!

Here we are, in our first family of 5 picture!

Dave is now the big 30 and still loves hunting!

Kimberly is now 28 and loves Dave!

Easton is 5 and loves kindergarten!

Mollie is 4 and loves dancing!

Sylvia is 6 months and loves Mom!

9 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Kimi - love it! Everyone looks so GOOD!!! I love the necklaces on both you and Mollie, the matching flowers in Mollie and Sylvia's hair, Easton's shorts (I want a pair myself for Daniel), your new shirt (I'm diggin' it - it makes me want to go shopping), and Dave's belt buckle (especially Daniel - he loves belt buckles)Thanks for putting it up!!!

Foxyboxy said...

Who IS that good-looking family, anyway? Could we possibly be related? How in the world did you get everyone to smile. I mean, usually the kids are easy, but I refer to Dave. :)

Talene said...

HEY!!! I'm SO glad you left a comment on my blog! And I'm so glad that you have one, no we can keep in touch better! Ashley has one also (if you didn't know). Her's is Edward Fam on my blog list. I don't talk to anyone so I'm so out of the loop but now I'll be able to keep up on your family. I missed you at the reunion, I was hoping there would be alot of our friends there...at least I got to see Katrina!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You have such a cute little family. I totally remember when David looked EXACTLY like Easton.

Hubba's Thoughts said...

I love getting family pictures!! Yours turned out great! Your family is so cute and your kids are so big!! Great picture!! Gary and I were in Spanish Fork a couple weeks ago and we both said that we want to get together with you guys!! We need to plan something! Hows your new house?? I hope you love it!!

The Butler Clan said...

What a cute family!!! You do girl hair so well, I just hope I have boys, cause I can do their hair, you know, shave it and never comb it!! Anyway, you have such a fun family. Ashley and Cody

Sonnie's Stories said...

Kim! It's Allison SONNTAG Jossie. I came across your blog through Talene's blog. It's so much fun to see your SUPER CUTE kids. You look great too. Send me an e-mail to allisonsj@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog.

E n D said...

Hey Kim! It's Emily Keller Arthur here. I found your blog through Ashley P! Yay for blogs :) I can't believe you have 3 kids already, okay I CAN believe it! Your family is so darn cute!

Ashley said...

Kim, I'm so glad you have a blog!!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!!! They are so adorable!!! I hope everything is going well for you.