Miss Mollie!
Mollie is our dancing princess! Since Easton has been going to Kindergarten, Mollie decided that she also needed to be going some (besides preschool)! She has been asking to take dancing "FOREVER", and being the good mom that I am - I just kept putting her off! Really though, Dancing! I guess this is the point where I learn that you can't pick your kids hobbies!
I must say though, she is a beautiful dancer!
(and the best part, is she loves it!)
(and the best part, is she loves it!)



2 comments:
She needs to be a swimmer, or a diver! Right?!
I can't remember if I sent you my e-mail address, but this is Allison SONNTAG Jossie. I found your blog through Talene's. It's fun to see your cute kids. Send me and email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. allisonsj@gmail.com
Cute little girl!! Madi just started dance too and she loves it! It's so fun to see them all dressed up isn't it??
Post a Comment